- Disordered Eating Take this quiz to reveal your relationship to food.
- Health at Every Size Learn to live your best life without focusing on changing your body size
- Women’s Health Fertility, Amenorrhea, PCOS, Pregnancy, Postpartum, Menopause
- Infant and child nutrition Baby’s first foods, “picky eating,” how to raise a healthy eater (infant – teen)
- Insulin Resistance, Diabetes Learn to eat the food you love and still manage your blood sugar
- Digestive Ailments IBS, IBD, SIBO, GERD. Take this quiz to assess your digestive symptoms.
- Heart Health We will comb through the sea of conflicting information about cholesterol and dietary fats to figure out a plan that serves you
- Exercise Nutrition Eat to optimize physical performance and recovery
- Hire me to speak with your group – large or small – about any of the topics listed above. I have conducted workshops in large university lecture halls, cooking demonstrations in corporate conference rooms, and small, intimate, hands-on sessions for new parents to learn about best practices for introducing solid foods to babies.
- Contact me about your group to discuss a personalized workshop to fit your needs.
- I have been writing for Today’s Dietitian Magazine since 2008
- Contact me for writing assignments on any of the topics listed above.
- Do you have a unique nutrition project? Contact me to discuss details of your project.
- Examples of some past projects:
o Evaluation of retirement community menu and ingredients
o One month menu and grocery shopping list for a family of four with young children
o Nutrition plan for traveling team of elite athletes
o Development of a cycle menu for a nursing home
o Recipe modification to fit the needs of a child with food allergies
o Expert Witness: case review and deposition